cygnet n : a young swan
- The immature young of a swan.
- Bulgarian: млад лебед
- French: jeune cygne
- German: Schwanenjunges
- Greek: κυκνίσκος (kikniskos)
- Italian: cigno giovane
- Latin: pullus cycneus
- Polish: łabędziątko
- Spanish: pollo de cisne
Cygnet can mean:
- A young swan
- Village of Cygnet, Ohio, United States
- Town of Cygnet, Tasmania, Australia
- Tetrahedral kite designed by Dr. Alexander Graham Bell and flown by First Lieutenant Thomas Selfridge (cf. AEA Cygnet).
- General Aircraft Cygnet, a 1930s British light aircraft.
- An ECM Solution: Cygnet ECM Cygnet ECM
cygnet in French: Cygnet
avifauna, baby bird, bird, bird of Jove, bird of Juno, bird of Minerva, bird of night, bird of passage, bird of prey, birdie, birdlife, birdy, cage bird, chick, diving bird, dove, eagle, eaglet, fish-eating bird, fledgling, flightless bird, fowl, fruit-eating bird, fulmar, game bird, insect-eating bird, migrant, migratory bird, nestling, oscine bird, owl, passerine bird, peacock, peafowl, peahen, perching bird, pigeon, ratite, sea bird, seed-eating bird, shore bird, songbird, squab, storm petrel, stormy petrel, swan, wading bird, warbler, water bird, waterfowl, wildfowl